Coming up next month, Elder Scrolls Online will release its first expansion pack, Imperial City. PC and Mac users will have access on August 31st. However, console users will have to wait about two weeks till the get in on the action. Xbox One users will be able have access on September 15, and PlayStation 4 will have access the next day.
The DLC takes place as Molag Bal and his forces takes over the Imperial City and it is up to you and your allies to take it back. The DLC will include the following content:
- Six new Imperial City Districts
- New quests and characters in the Imperial City
- Two new PvE group dungeons in the Imperial City: White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison (in both Normal and Veteran ranks)
- A new public PvP dungeon: The Imperial Sewers
- Treasure Vaults that contain new Veteran Rank 16 set jewlery along with other rare finds
- The Tel Var Stone system
- 23 new Veteran Rank 16 item sets from the Imperial City
- Xivkyn racial motif style
- New collectibles from the Imperial City (pets, polymorphs and a costume)
*All content is available for players that are level 10 and up
During the launch of the DLC pack, a base game patch will also be released for no added cost. Everyone with a copy of the game will have access to this patch. Details for the patch can be found here.
The Imperial City DLC can be purchased for 2,500 crowns (roughly about $17.50- $25, depending on what bundle you choose). Anyone with ESO plus membership however, will have the DLC included.